There are a few things to consider when choosing the best false lashes for you:
- Your eye shape. The shape of your eyes will determine the shape and length of lashes that will be most flattering. For example, if you have round eyes, you'll want to avoid lashes that are too long or too voluminous, as these can make your eyes look smaller. Instead, choose lashes that are slightly longer in the center and taper at the ends. If you have hooded eyes, you'll want to choose lashes that are longer in the middle and shorter on the outer corners. This will help to open up your eyes and make them look wider.
- The occasion. Are you wearing false lashes for a special occasion, or just for everyday wear? If you're wearing them for a special occasion, you may want to choose a more dramatic style. But if you're just wearing them for everyday wear, you'll want to choose a more natural-looking style.
- The quality of the lashes. It's important to choose false lashes that are made from high-quality materials. This will ensure that they look and feel natural, and that they last for several wears.
- The price. False lashes can range in price from a few dollars to over $100. It's important to set a budget before you start shopping.
Here are some of the best false lashes for different eye shapes:
- For round eyes: Kiss Falscara Natural Wispy Wisp, Ardell Duralash Natural Individual Lashes, Sweed X Nikki_Makeup No Lash-Lash, House of Lashes Iconic Lite, Doll Beauty Lashes Kimberley.
- For hooded eyes: Eylure Natural Look Demi Wispies, Kiss Faux Mink Demi Wispies, Ardell Natural Beauty Demi Wispies, Lilly Lashes Demi Wispies, Huda Beauty Classic Wispies.
- For deep-set eyes: Kiss Faux Mink Flare, Ardell Natural Beauty Flare, Lilly Lashes Flare, Eylure Natural Look Flare, Huda Beauty Flare.
- For almond eyes: Kiss Faux Mink Classic, Ardell Natural Beauty Classic, Lilly Lashes Classic, Eylure Natural Look Classic, Huda Beauty Classic.
If you're not sure what type of false lashes would be best for you, it's always a good idea to ask a makeup artist for help. They can help you find the perfect lashes for your eye shape and desired look.
Here are some tips for applying false lashes:
- Start by cleaning your natural lashes with a makeup remover. This will help the false lashes to adhere better.
- Apply a thin coat of mascara to your natural lashes. This will help to create a smooth surface for the false lashes to adhere to.
- Trim the false lashes so that they are the same length as your natural lashes.
- Apply a small amount of lash glue to the band of the false lashes.
- Hold the false lashes up to your eyes and make sure that they are the right size and shape.
- Press the false lashes down onto your natural lashes, starting in the middle and working your way out to the ends.
- Hold the false lashes in place for a few seconds until the glue dries.
Once your false lashes are applied, you can finish your makeup as usual. Be sure to remove your false lashes carefully at the end of the day to avoid damaging your natural lashes.
I hope this helps!